Friday, April 19, 2013

Appearances, Appearances ... and TGIF again!

Last Sunday I was in Kansas City as a guest judge for the Little Miss/Little Mister Imagination Pageant and it was so much fun! The little competitors were just adorable and I really enjoyed watching them!

It was hard to judge children - I didn't want to be too hard on them - but luckily they were all eager to compete and were so much fun to watch that it ended up being a great experience! They should all be so proud of themselves for what they did. Check out the picture I posted below of me with a little pageant girl and another one of the guest judges, Jennifer Barrios!

Would you like me to make an appearance at your event in Kansas? I'd love to - just email me at mrsksus2013@gmail.com or comment below!

Also, I had my first VIP coaching session with The Pageant Coach Valerie Hayes this week and had a great time talking with her! She is so good at what she does and gave me some great advice. I am getting even more excited for nationals everyday!

Speaking of nationals, I am still not sure of the dates in July or the venue in Las Vegas quite yet, but as soon as I know I will make sure to pass along the information to everyone. I would love to have as many friends and family there to support me as possible - we must represent the Sunflower State!

I also keep forgetting to pass along the link to the photos from the state pageant in St. Joseph about a month ago. Oops! Click here to view contestant headshots from registration as well as all the photos from the live stage production at the lovely Missouri Theatre. Thank you again Rachel Imdieke of Rachel Imdieke Photography/Simply Joyful Photography! Great memories for all the ladies involved.

Another busy weekend is ahead of me as I hit the gym to stay in great shape as the countdown to July continues, and also perfect my wardrobe as well. So hard to do, right?! I have a busy week at work with multiple events going on with May (and the end of KU's semester) just around the corner, too. So fortunate to be so busy, though!

Keep checking back here for all the latest on what I'm up to, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter @RealMrsKSUS and on Facebook.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and that all those affected by the tragedies in Boston and in West, Texas find healing and peace soon. My heart goes out to those communities ... so sad.

All the best,

RYK

Here I am with one of the other judges and a little pageant girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment